Dogecoin pool rewards its subscribers with ten thousand Dogecoin per block in mining. Dogecoin is mined through the Scrypt algorithm, which is different from the bitcoin generation algorithm. ASIC miners used for mining Litecoin can be used to mine Dogecoin. Currently, Dogecoin mining can be considered as a by-product of Litecoin mining. Therefore, you can mine both LTC and DOGE together, without compromising on hash rates.
As you know, to maximize the benefits of mining, the best solution is to connect to a mining pool. If you are not in a Dogecoin pool you do not have much chance of mining. This is true for many miners, even those who use powerful hardware. Now you need to join a mining pool to join the best Crypto mining section.
Dogecoin, like other mineable cryptocurrencies, has its mining pools, many of which have their characteristics. The most important factors involved in choosing a suitable pool for Dogecoin mining are the amount of hash power and, according to which a good profit can be achieved from Dogecoin mining.
Mining pools are a great place for cloud miner center to share their hardware and gain more hash power. Dogecoin is also one of the altcoins that have recently been highly debated. Many people have turned to Dogecoin mining or joining a Dogecoin pool.
Before subscribing to the Dogecoin pool, you should know the following:
- How does the pool calculate its rewards for members?
- How safe is the pool?
- What is the hashing power of the pool?
- How many types of coins does it produce?
- What is the cost of membership in the Dogecoin pool?
These details are essential for deciding on the best case. In pools that can mine different coins, miners can be flexible and use the rewards of several coins. In this way, they can make more use of those who are more profitable. Dogeminer presents a list of authentic and free Dogecoin pool resources for mining.
Here are some of the best Dogecoin pools and a brief review of membership.
The top 5 best Dogecoin pools for mining are:
What is the specification of the Aikapool mining pool?
Aikapool is another Dogecoin pool that is relatively small with a few participants and it has about 100 members. By subscribing to this pool, you can mine more than 14 other altcoins that use the Scrypt algorithm.
If users want to shift to other Scrypt algorithms, Dogecoin provides them ten other algorithms that you can mine on Aikapool. When users sign into Aikapool, they will earn the existing cryptocurrencies. If they don’t get registration in Dogecoin Pool, this pool eliminates some of the options for them. They can attain daily steady updates on the list of existing experiments. The miners get rewarded by the PROP system and the amount of risk for the pool operator is low.
What are the characteristics of 1Coinpool?
Compared to the other Dogecoin Pools for mining that we have introduced in this article, the 1Coinpool pool is smaller than the others, but this pool has important capabilities to choose from. These include:
- 1Coinpool currently does not charge any membership fees.
- Besides being a Dogecoin Pool, it can also support coins such as ZCash, Litecoin, and Ethereum.
- 1CoinPool has two mining pools that are Litecoin pool and Dogecoin pool.
- It is extremely secure for novice miners to start mining.
- 1CoinPool mines 3 blocks per week and uses the proportional payout procedure. It means that the miners get rewards based on their hashing power.
- The best condition is that the coins are added to the wallet automatically without any manual activity.
- According to the website of this Dogecoin pool, they will be able to mine 3 blocks of Dogecoin blocks a week, which according to the 10,000 Dogecoin reward for mining each block, will be mined 30000 Dogecoin weekly by using this pool. This number seems to be a good statistic.
What are the features of litecoinpool for mining?
litecoinpool, as the name implies, is a litecoin mining pool, but since the litecoin algorithm is also Scrypt, it also has capabilities as a Dogecoin pool mining.
Litecoin mining pool is one of the oldest mining pools that have been operating since 2011. The features of litecoinpool are as below:
- One of the most important features of this pool is its high security and scalability, which uses the TLS security system.
- Among the other mining pools introduced here, litecoinpool has the highest hash power and currently has a power of more than 26 GHz.
- Litecoinpool is also one of the best Dogecoin pools that prefer mining by giving a share instead of rewards. It means it has a very clear reward system which is named Pay per share (PPS).
- The scalability and security of Litecoinpool are very high, so it has a sufficient number of miners.
- It claims to be the first Litecoin pool supporting its miners with TLS-encrypted layers connectivity.
What is the specification of the Multipool mining pool?
Multipool is another cryptocurrency mining pool that also has the Dogecoin pool feature. Multipool, provides facilities for mining for different cryptocurrencies like Litecoin and Verge besides Dogecoin where the payout is formed in DOGE.
The advantages of this pool include the following:
- One of the best benefits of joining a Multipool pool is the ability to simultaneously mine multiple altcoins using a hash algorithm. In other words, you can use your hardware to mine both Litecoin and Dogecoin at the same time, without reducing the hashing power of your hardware.
- There is no need to pay any fee for withdrawal when the minimum amount is met.
- The benefit of using Multipool from the port of the Dogecoin pool is you can mine both Dogecoin and Litecoin, without decreasing on hash power.
- Multipool lets you mine more than 29 cryptocurrencies, with various algorithms. This multipurpose pool can work on SHA-256 and X11 as well as Scrypt algorithms so users can mine more than 29 Altcoins.
What is the specification of the Prohashing mining pool?
Prohashing Mining Pool that was founded in 2013 is one of the best and most popular Dogecoin pools. One of its most important features is that it can pay bonuses to miners with other cryptocurrency units.
In other words, the user can join this Dogecoin pool and mine Dogecoin but gets his payment with Bitcoin or vice versa. For example, every user can mine Litecoin but get his receipts based on Dogecoin.
Other features of this pool include:
- This pool has a functional algorithm for the automatic transfer of the user to the most profitable hash algorithm. This way you do not have to calculate your mining profit every time and decide on your mining algorithm.
- The membership fee is 4.99% of your payment, which is a relatively high cost.
- There is no fee for withdrawing from the account.
- There are no restrictions on withdrawals from the account.
- You can transfer your receipts to your wallet whenever you want.
How is Dogecoin mining done?
In the Dogecoin mining process, the user, after connecting to the blockchain, checks the transactions made with the computer hardware or ASIC device. He then receives a reward for his approval. There are many miners in the Dogecoin network, but only a miner who reviews, approves, and adds a block transaction to the blockchain will receive a mining reward.
In the Dogecoin mining process (and many different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum), the user hardware solves complex mathematical equations to validate each transaction. The more processing power your hardware has, the better your chances of solving these equations and mining the new block. This is why most users prefer to join a mining pool and mine in groups.
In group mining, users share their processing power to increase the group’s chances of finding a new block. If a new block is found by the pool, the Dogecoin pool splits the reward according to the processing power of the users’ hardware. Of course, mining pools usually charge a 1% fee from all users.
Individuals who can provide high processing power do solo mining vs pool mining. If they find a new block, they will receive all the rewards without deduction. It should be noted that in the individual method, finding a new block may take several weeks or more and the user will not have any income during this period. For this reason, we suggest to novice miners who have only one or more miners for Dogecoin mining to find a good Dogecoin pool and have a relatively stable income by paying a small fee.
ASIC for Scrypt algorithm
Is connecting to a Dogecoin pool profitable?
Dogecoin mining is not very general, but some users like to do it. If you haven’t mined Dogecoin before, pay attention that mining Dogecoin is almost more difficult than Bitcoin. The reward of Dogecoin mining because of the price of its coin makes it approximately non-profitable. On June 13, 2021, Dogecoin was priced at $ 0.319. It means that if you are looking to earn more money from mining, Dogecoin is not the right cryptocurrency for it.
By connecting to a Dogecoin pool instead of mining Dogecoin directly, not only makes a profit but also helps the benevolent community of this currency. Due to the recent rise in Dogecoin prices, there are rumors of it becoming $ 1, and perhaps now is the best time to connect to a Dogecoin pool and hold it for future profits. In recent months, Elon Musk supported Dogecoin via Twitter. It has put cryptocurrency in the spotlight more and more, and the number of users is increasing every day.
What is the Alternative option for Dogecoin mining?
Determining profitability is very important, regardless of which methods you want to use. To do this, you must specify the amount of hashing of your mining rig with a cryptocurrency profit calculator. If you are looking for profit, then mining Dogecoin is not a good plan. The price of Dogecoin on June 13, 2021, was $0.319, and the reward for a new block on the blockchain is 10000, you’re profit will be at $3190. Then determine if the rewards cover your initial and monthly expenses, depending on the cost of electricity and appliances.
Another choice for you to mine Dogecoin or joining a Dogecoin pool, without put time and money on the hardware devices is participating in Dogecoin cloud mining. The Companies provide appropriate servers for mining, and users only pay a monthly fee to participate in them. It is like pool mining, where several users give money for the server, and when the reward is confirmed, the company divides it among the users. A crypto wallet is the only necessity for this type of Dogecoin mining.
How to participate in a cryptocurrency cloud mining service instead of Dogecoin Pool?
If you feel that the process of Dogecoin mining and connecting to a Dogecoin pool will be too much trouble for you, you can try the cloud mining method. In this method, there is no need to buy hardware, choose software and learn technical topics. You need to prepare a wallet and buying a mining contract from cryptocurrency cloud mining service companies. You can mine Dogecoin without worrying about any hashing power.
Genesis Mining, Nice Hash, and miner-land are some of the companies offering cryptocurrency cloud mining services. They rent or buy mining hardware from several Dogecoin pools or a third-party cloud provider that they are responsible for retaining the equipment.
By purchasing a 1-year mining contract, the company will set aside certain processing power for you and use it to mine the cryptocurrency that you want. That way, if the degree of difficulty does not change drastically, you will receive a certain amount of the cryptocurrency you want each month. Of course, note that in some contracts, if during that 1-year contract the cryptocurrency is subject to a sharp price reduction, you will not be able to exit it and the company will do the mining for you until the end of the contract.